The newest, coolest place for your kids to release energy after school!
What is GYM Kids?
- An afterschool skill based program located at Fire House Gym. The perfect place to burn energy and have tons of fun!!
- AGES 5-11
- Are they separated by age? Kids will be grouped together based upon the number of kids in attendance.
- Daily routine~ 3:30-6:00pm:
3:30-4:30 open gym in our facility ~with trampolines, rope, foam pit, and so much MORE!
4:30-5:30- skill focused activity ~ changes daily ~ examples: yoga, dodgeball, minute to win it games, origami, nature bingo, paper airplane challenge
5:30-6:00- free time ~ kids can continue with the activity, start on homework, read, etc until parents pick up at 6:00pm
- $35 non-refundable registration fee ($30 ANNUAL registration fee thereafter)
- Payments for the month are due the Monday of the week prior to the start of a new month. For example payments for November are due the Monday of the last week of October.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Cash, Credit/Debit cards, and Checks
- 1 child charged at full price ($18/day)
- Any additional children ($15/day)
- Picking up the child late
- 1-14 minutes late - $10
- 15 minutes and later - $25
- Late payments and declined or returned payments = $25
Half days will be an ADDITIONAL $15 ($18+$15=$33 for the day), totalling $33.
Half Day Schedule:
12:00-2:00 open gym
2:00-3:00 clinic - examples: gymnastics, ninja, tumble, cheer
Normal GYM Kids schedule resumes*
Kids bring packed lunches and snacks as food and drinks are not provided.
How to sign up?
- Complete registration packet at the front desk
- You will receive a welcome email which includes:
- The director’s (Maddie) contact info
- Step by step instruction guide for client portal
- Log into the client portal on our website www.myfirehousegym.com
- Follow instructions from the welcome email and complete registration packet
Snacks and drinks are welcome! Snacks will not be provided.
MUST BE PEANUT FREE!