Tired of the same old options for a class field trip or summer camp outing? Why not explore the option of bringing the group out to The Fire House Gym! The kids will have a fabulous time learning various tumbling skills all while getting some exercise. Below is some general information to get you started or just give us a call (815) 759-1400
- We schedule field trips all year long
- Contact front desk for pricing options (what do you think about this?)
- “We start off with a quick warm-up and then dive into a fun filled time (the old info fact sheet says “hour” here, however we do our field trips from 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours now) of hands on learning; teaching the basics of gymnastics (we do more than just gymnastics inspired things here:)!), competition, the Olympics, and physical fitness.
- “Activities include, but are not limited to: Gymnastics, Tumbling, Demonstrations, Trampoline, Tumble Track, Foam Pits, Cargo Net, Obstacle Courses, Parachute Games, and MUCH, MUCH MORE!”
- “At Fire we build healthy minds, strong bodies, and positive competitors. Our educational field trips help build confidence, encourage sportsmanship, and promote the value of respecting others. Our Staff closely monitors the safety of each guest as they give instruction and movement on the basics of gymnastics.”
- “Let the high energy staff at Fire House Gym take care of all of your field trip needs. Don’t let this school year pass without a trip to Fire House Gym, where kids flip over learning!”